Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have been feeling foggy all day, I think when you feel that way you know how to stay there and instead of looking at all the wonderful things in your life, you look at the lack and at all the things that went wrong, you start to question your choices and you wonder if all the choices you made were the right ones, was your life somehow meant to be different, maybe I am just to scared to go for what I really want and holding on to the thought of the dream is bigger than doing it, but you also know that if you did get your dream it would be the most amazing moment in your life.

Through having that dream it has shaped you and taken you on this adventure. I have seriously done so much with my life, experienced magic moments, travelled, meet wonderful people and seen amazing sites. I am not in debt, own no property and I am about to be homeless in three weeks. Well I have a couch to go and live on until I work out what my next move is, of course there are places for me to go and rent, but I am not working as much as I normally do and I just don’t have the funds…you see my life is nowhere where I want it to be…so how do I get there and what is it that I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment