Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am sure when I was born the second day of my life was far better than how I am feeling today. If anything I have woken up on the wrong side of the bed and have my grumpy head on. Yesterday seamed exciting, an adventure had been set, I had been born.

After writing my blog I meet up with my friend and took her to my favorite place, we had breakfast at 3pm. We then hit Soho and went to a few bars to celebrate and I didn’t go crazy but it was fun and we talked and giggled. Right now however I am feeling grumpy, I have that feeling when you said you would go to the gym and you know you would feel ten times better for going but you just can’t physically move. It all seems like such an effort and yet now I have started my adventure I feel that I would be letting myself down if I did not do at least do one thing to change my life, seriously if on day two I can’t be bother – it isn’t looking great…

I guess the great thing is that life is always changing and before long my life will change but for now this is a poem of how I am feeling…

As the dark fog engulfs me
The weight of my woes pull my down
My chest feels tight and I am unable to breath
Life seams unbearable when there is nothing really to bare
I am lost and unable to move
Waiting for something to happen
Nothing happens and time passes by
And still the dark fog engulfs me

No plans for today to change my life, how crap is that, you set out on your journey only to sit right down. So today I sit…I promise tomorrow I will kick myself and move, get moment and make life changing actions, even saying that seams lame…what about today…fog!

No comments:

Post a Comment