Wednesday, July 28, 2010

As with most fogs they soon pass as quickly as they once came. Today I woke up still feeling a little groggy but decided today was going to be a good day. As I was getting ready I decided to dress for success and expect great things…can life really be about dreaming and will it find its way to you. I am not saying you have to just sit there and wait you still have to get out there and work hard but if you knew that whatever you wanted it would somehow find you, would you look at your life differently, I think you would, you would walk around with a knowing and life no matter where you were or what you would be doing, it would be better because you know that someday your dream would find you.

Well today mine found me, I had an audition about 3 weeks ago and the waiting has done strange things to me, it was a long 3 weeks I can tell you. But finally today I found out, I got the part – the lead role…this is the most amazing feeling…to have a dream and then to finally reach that dream…today is unreal…special…magical. I also went to see a friend about ideas for my website, I need it to show more of who I am and hopefully get more work. So I would say today was the most amazing day ever. I want to write more but I don’t have a lot of time so for now I would say maybe dreaming is the best way to go about it and never give up, even when you hit the fog as it could just be around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment