Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi and thank you for taking the time to read my blog and welcome to my adventure.

This is the start, day one, almost like the birth of me apart from the fact I am 34 but that is just a detail. So today is the first day of my life, now that is something to get excited about and at the moment that is all I feel that I have to hold onto…as everything and I mean everything just didn’t work out the way I had planned it but then and again I am not sure I ever really had a plan. Apart from landing the dream job, the dream husband, the dream house, the dream, the dream, the dream. Ok so I have spent the past 34 years dreaming of the dream and although the dream did happen in areas, it either didn’t last or was only a toe dip in the ocean. I guess I still have one toe that gets to dip every now and then and when it does that feels great but the trouble is that is never lasts. My life just doesn’t last, it feels like I am there or have made it and then boom it all changes.

My blog is to make changes, to dream the dream and make it happen and to see where I end up in 365 days. I guess I should have thought of something grand to celebrate my day, my new birthday 26 July 2010…well it does happen to be a friend’s birthday and I will be sure to celebrate later tonight but I feel now that I have rolled the dice, or set down the goblet (throw down the gauntlet is what it should read but that’s what I put and I like it) surely there should be something grand, exciting or memorable. I am afraid I just did not think that far in advance, foolish of me to set out on my road and to have not even considered a goal for today or an action.

I am told with every great journey you have to make the first step so for me I have decided that my blog is the first step, today is my birthday and therefore today I am going to celebrate. So if you are reading this whatever day it is, you to have to go out and celebrate, celebrate being alive, celebrate all that is great in your life and even if it sucks, surely there is something worth celebrating and if not celebrate that fact that you are now a part of my adventure and I welcome you and give you a great big hug…here’s to a great year with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment